The White Pine Series of Architectural Monographs, Vol. IX, No. 6: Old Canterbury on the Quinnebaug.
New York/St. Paul: Marchbanks Press/White Pine Bureau, 1923. 4to. 16 pp. Tanning to edges, wear to covers, spine ends chipped, light vertical crease down center. "Bi-monthly publication suggesting the architectural uses of white pine and its availability today as a structural wood." Several ink notes in margins of illustrations. Colonial architecture, 18th century, including halftone illus. of the First Congregational Church, the Prudence Crandall House, The David Kinne House, Capt. John Clark House, and others. Very Good Wraps (Item ID: 6096)